DYMAR can plan and design facilities to store, convey and distribute potable water. We can manage a project from initial planning through easement acquisition to design and construction inspection. Our capabilities include the development of transmission and distribution systems, booster pump stations, and storage facilities. DYMAR has also planned and designed numerous wastewater collection and treatment systems for a variety of clients, including small and large subsurface systems and various treatment plant processes. Our capabilities include the management, facility planning, permitting, design, construction supervision, independent system audits and operational technical assistance of all components of water and wastewater systems.
17,500 gpd SBR Wastewater Treatment Plant, Preston, CT
DYMAR’s Water / Wastewater Clients
- Aquarion Water Company of CT
- Birmingham Utilities, Inc.
- Brunswick School
- Eden Harbour Condominium Association
- First District Water Department
- Great Oak Farm Condominium Association
- Heritage Water Company
- High Meadows Condominium Association
- River Glen Health Care
- South Village – AREV Three Limited Partnership
- The Covenant of the Sacred Heart School
- The Hearth at Southbury
- The Stanwich School, Inc.
- Whitby Montessori School, Inc.
- Windermere on the Lake, LLC
DYMAR is dedicated to effective and
sustainable clean water solutions to
safeguard our nation’s vital water resources.